We are pleased to announce that Caddi, a browser extension that helps users find the best swap prices in crypto, has integrated with Blowfish, a security engine that makes it easy to identify and stop fraud before it happens.
Hear what our founder, Jaimin, has to say about our partnership with Blowfish:
Blowfish has been an immense help to Caddi with their APIs to simulate transactions for users and keep them protected. Since the start of developing our Browser Extension, Blowfish has given us fast and accurate simulations of every user’s transactions, this is currently in the thousands. It helps us unpack key data such as the type of transaction, the tokens being swapped or approved and the various prices of the tokens too. Caddi has been using Blowfish on Ethereum, Arbitrum and Polygon and has plans to expand to the other chains which Blowfish supports too!
The Blowfish team has made it a breeze to get set up with the APIs and have supported us by answering all questions we’ve had along the way to continually improve our transaction scanning. As a security provider Blowfish is also protecting our users with Blowfish’s defence warnings against potential scams. We’ve had a great experience so far and are accurately forecasting gas for our users which contributes to our goal of saving money on trades and keeping users protected!
What is Caddi:
Caddi is a browser extension designed to make every crypto swap cheaper and safer. Our platform picks up swaps as they are sent to wallets and searches for better swap routes, saving users money on every trade. We access both centralized exchanges and decentralized aggregators to re-route a transaction to the optimal price. Caddi also helps users steer clear of scams by vetting transactions and websites to ensure that they aren't being phished or falling for crypto scams.
Caddi has recently come out of private beta and has opened up registration to all users. Click here to register and download the extension.
Caddi’s unique features include:
- Save money on every crypto transaction: Caddi checks centralized exchanges and decentralized exchange aggregators to find the best price for each transaction, saving users money on nearly all of their swaps.
- Protection from malicious contracts: Caddi analyzes each transaction and identifies any scams or malicious contracts, presenting them to the user before they sign.
- Non-custodial – no storage of API keys: Users' API keys are encrypted locally on their Caddi extension, ensuring that they are never stored on our servers or at risk of being hacked.
Blowfish is a web3 security platform that helps wallets & dapps protect their users against scams & fraud. We do that by upgrading how users sign transactions. Today, users are often left to figure things out for themselves at signature time. Wallets & dapps have no choice but to show their users incomplete or overly technical information, and users are therefore forced to sign transactions & messages that they don’t fully understand. The unfortunate result is that scammers take advantage of this issue and thousands of users a day are presented with wallet-draining transactions & messages across the blockchains that they use.
Blowfish is tackling this usability & security problem with a three pronged approach:
- Alert users before they visit dangerous dapps
- Help users understand transactions & messages with a simple overview generated by transaction simulation, message decoding, and data enrichment
- Automatically warn users about scams, fraud, & mistakes at signature time before they cause a loss of funds
Wallets & dapps choose Blowfish because it is accurate, blazingly fast, and already battle-tested by leading companies in the space.
Explore Blowfish here!